Elizabeth Windisch, CFP®
Philosophy & Background
I believe that money isn’t just financial, it’s emotional. It is not simply a number, it's about the myriad choices we make every day, both big and small. My first step is always to have a frank discussion to determine what money means to you. I run an ethical, client-centric practice, where service to you is my primary objective.
My focus is comprehensive financial planning. We will work together to determine what you would like your money to do for you, and to find the most efficient and inexpensive path to achieve those goals.
I work to help individuals reach their financial goals, and have since 2003. Finance has always been an interest and a hobby of mine. I noticed, however, that understanding one’s personal finances was overwhelming and intimidating for most people. I realized that I could combine my personal interest in investing with my past work experience assisting others, and I became a financial planner.
The unique needs of female investors
Long Term Care Insurance Planning
Education Funding Strategies
General Financial and Investment Planning
- Bachelor of Science, Western Illinois University, 1993
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ Professional, 2003
- Series 7 (General Securities) Registration, held with LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC.
- Series 66 Registration, held with LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC.
- Variable, Life, Health and Long Term Care Licenses
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC, a registered investment advisor. GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC and Aspen Wealth Management are separate entities from LPL Financial.