Ryan Nuu is passionate about helping his clients work towards financial success. He is both professional and personal, offering his clients comprehensive wealth management advice while genuinely caring about their lives and futures. He invests in long-term relationships with his clients that are built on trust, integrity, and respect. Whether you are seeking advice for investments, retirement planning, education plans, estate planning, Ryan will assist you in pursuing your financial goals.
Ryan has been married to his wife, Kenna, for almost 5 years. They live in the Denver Metro area and enjoy all that this beautiful state has to offer. Both Ryan and his wife are actively involved in their church and serve together in a community ministry. Ryan has been a football coach at a local high school for the past 5 years and enjoys mentoring these athletes. In his free time, Ryan loves to golf, play tennis with his wife, read, travel, and spend time with his baby son, Colton.
- Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- B.A. in Finance (University of Colorado)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Endorsed SmartVestor Pro (The SmartVestor program is a directory of investment professionals. Neither Dave Ramsey nor SmartVestor are affiliates of GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC or LPL Financial).
- He holds the Series 7 Registration with LPL Financial. He also holds a Series 66 with LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC
- Variable, Annuity, and Life/Health Insurance Licenses
Minimum Qualifications for Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC â)
A professional designation awarded by the College for Financial Planning to individuals who complete a study program and pass a final multiple-choice examination. Successful applicants earn the right to use the CRPC designation with their names for two years, which can improve job opportunities, professional reputation and pay. Every two years, CRPC professionals must complete 16 hours of continuing education and pay a small fee to continue using the designation.The CRPC program is developed with a focus on client-centered problem solving. Applicants gain in-depth knowledge of individuals' needs both before and after retirement. The study program to become a CRPC covers the entire retirement planning process, including meeting multiple financial objectives, sources of retirement income, personal savings, employer-sponsored retirement plans, income taxes, retirement cash flow, asset management, estate planning and more.