Anita Bruno CFP®
Growing up working in my family’s grocery store, I had the opportunity to interact with the public at an early age. Before I could run the cash register, my father required me to learn and recognize all our customers by name. I learned to treat each customer with personal attention and enjoyed getting to know their “stories.”
I moved to Salt Lake City to pursue my education and to follow in my father’s footsteps by obtaining a B.S. in Finance from the University of Utah. It seemed like the best option to allow me to work doing what I enjoy- playing with money and talking to people.
I began my practice in June 2000 after completing my M.B.A. Several months later, my husband, Scott, and I returned home to Price to build our businesses and family.
I still enjoy learning clients’ stories and pride myself in giving each client personal attention and sound financial advice. Staying current on the many facets of financial planning is essential to delivering that level of advice and is why I obtained the Certified Financial Planner® designation.
When I’m not working, Scott and I are chasing our daughter around on softball fields. If we get a weekend off, you might find me paddle boarding, golfing, or cheering on my Utes.
Areas of Focus
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Advice
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Protection and Insurance
- Saving for Education
- Benefit design for small businesses
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Masters of Business Administration
- B.S. Finance
- Series 7 Registration held at LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC
- Series 66 Registration held at LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC
- Series 24 Registration held at LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC
- Variable, Annuity, and Life Licenses
- Based on the licenses and registrations I hold, I can conduct certain business in UT, WY, CO, NV, ID, WA, CA, TX, and VA.
- Monday: 9:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM- 4:30 PM
*Minimum Qualifications for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Designation
Accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies, this designation is issued by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFPBS) and is granted to individuals who meet the following prerequisites: (1) meet the education requirement, (2) possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, (3) pass the CFP® Certification Examination, (4) have at least three years of full-time work experience in personal financial planning, and (5) pass the CFPBS Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants and Background Check. The education requirement can be met by completing a CFPBS registered education program or by applying for challenge status based on certain degrees or credentials. Once the initial CFP® designation is issued, the CFP® holder is required to complete 30 hours of continuing education every two years and must meet other standards administered by the CFPBS.