I joined the financial services industry in 2006 with one goal in mind; helping people dream and plan for their financial goals in life. Investment products and financial planning can be intimidating and hard to understand. I take pride in providing professional and personalized advice in layman's terms. That way you can focus on your goals instead of the financial jargon and confusion that can get in the way of your success.
Education and knowledge are important to me which is why I have spent the time and energy honing my skills and earning advanced designations in my areas of specialization. (ChFC®, CRPC®) Whether you're looking for investment strategies, retirement income or financial planning, you can count on objective, experienced advice that is easy to comprehend.
I moved to Colorado in 2005, with my wife Susan, and two wonderful kids Landon and Addie. I feel blessed and fortunate to have them all in my life and when we aren't busy with Addie's soccer and Landon can take a break from CSU, we enjoy all Colorado has to offer. In the summer you're likely to find me at the lake camping, fishing and pulling a tube behind our boat. In the fall and winter I enjoy grouse, elk and pheasant hunting. Needless to say I enjoy spending time with my family and play just as hard as I work.
Areas of Focus
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Advice
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Protection and Insurance
- Saving for Education
- Income Tax Planning
- I am licensed and registered to conduct business in Colorado.
- Based on licenses and registrations I hold, I can also conduct certain business in AZ,FL,IL,LA,MA,ME,MI,MN,MO,MT,NC,NE,NM,OH,TX,VA,WA,WY
- Financial Planning Association (FPA.org)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity
- Southeast Christian Church
- Chartered Financial Consultant (CHFC®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- M.A. Education
- B.S. Business Administration
- Series 7 Registration held at LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC
- Series 66 Registration held at LPL Financial and GPS Wealth Strategies Group LLC
- Variable, Annuity, Life and Long Term Care Licenses
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m..
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Minimum Qualifications for the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
The ChFC program is administered by the American College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. This designation has the same core curriculum as the CFP® designation, plus two or three additional elective courses that focus on various areas of personal financial planning. In addition to successful completion of an exam on areas of financial planning, including income tax, insurance, investment and estate planning, candidates are required to have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a financial industry position.
Minimum Qualifications for Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
A professional designation awarded by the College for Financial Planning to individuals who complete a study program and pass a final multiple-choice examination. Successful applicants earn the right to use the CRPC designation with their names for two years, which can improve job opportunities, professional reputation and pay. Every two years, CRPC professionals must complete 16 hours of continuing education and pay a small fee to continue using the designation. The CRPC program is developed with a focus on client-centered problem solving. Applicants gain in-depth knowledge of individuals' needs both before and after retirement. The study program to become a CRPC covers the entire retirement planning process, including meeting multiple financial objectives, sources of retirement income, personal savings, employer-sponsored retirement plans, income taxes, retirement cash flow, asset management, estate planning and more.